Please correct the following errors before submitting:OK
30-Day Pain Free RollerMouse Trial
The solution to mouse pain is right in front of you
RollerMouse is an ergonomic mouse alternative designed for you, not your computer.
RollerMouse is placed in front of your keyboard, so you don't need to reach for the mouse. You move the cursor by rolling the bar lightly with your fingertips. Everything you need to control your computer is right in front of you. This ergonomic position eliminates repetitive movements that can cause neck, shoulder, elbow, and wrist pain.
Make the switch to the modern mouse. Try it for 30 days and experience the RollerMouse difference.
What you will get
- A revolutionary rollerbar that controls your cursor.
- Powerful button functions right out of the box, including the 'one touch' double click.
- A mouse you never have to grip. Clutching a traditional mouse and reaching to the side can lead to Repetitive Strain Injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis.
- Convenient, out of the box, plug and play connectivity for both PC and Mac computers.
- A 30 day no risk trial
How the trial works
If you are located outside of the United States, please click here.
- Sign up using the form to the right and send it to Contour Design.
- A sales representative will then contact you to arrange a trial.*
- RollerMouse will arrive within 5 to 7 business days. You'll have 30 days to try RollerMouse. Make sure to keep the box.
A sales representative will contact the you within the last five (5) days of the trial to determine if you would like to keep and be charged for the product or return it.
If you would like to return the unit, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued. If our sales representatives are unable to make contact with you, they will leave a message at which point it is up to you to contact the sales representative by email or phone by the 31st day of the trial period. If no contact is made, Contour Design will assume intent to keep the product and charge the card given at the beginning of the trial period. At this point no refunds will be granted.
*All 30 day trials require a valid credit card.